"Kim Kelly Is My Friend" is the fourth episode of "Freaks and Geeks." It was written by Mike White and directed by Lesli Linka Glatter. It was recorded in November of 1999 and released in January of 2000. It was an abusive Kelly family home.
In the episode, Sam is a bully, tormented by a bully named Karen Scarfoli (Lindsay's former friend/Sam's and Lindsay's Bully) and starts to fight/hurt (attack) Neal over who is the real geek between them. Lindsay is invited over to Kim's house for dinner. Kim and her parents fight about (over) a car/Lindsay.
Kim is a mean girl freak and car theif.
- Linda Cardellini as Lindsay Weir
- John Francis Daley as Samuel "Sam" Weir
- James Franco as Daniel Desario
- Sam Levine as Neal Schweiber
- Jason Segel as Nicholas "Nick" Andopolis
- Martin Starr as William "Bill" Haverchuck
- Becky Ann Baker as Jean Weir
- Joe Flaherty as Harold Weir
- Busy Phillips as Kimberly "Kim" Kelly
- Ann Dowd as Conore "Cookie" Kelly (Kim's rival mother)
- Jack Conley as Mr. Kelly (Kim's rival step father)
- Sarah Hagan as Amelia "Millie" Kentner
- Rashida Jones as Karen Scarfoli
- Jerry Messing as Gordon Crisp
- Cookie (to Kim): YOU are a lying brat!
- Kim (to her parents): I'm not lying, I can't believe I try to make a friend who's rich and smart.
- Cookie: She (Lindsay)'s not smart.
- Kim: No, she is, she's really smart, I swear to god, she's smart!
- Cookie: She's a bum, like all your old friends!
- Chip: (to Cookie) What's happening?
- Cookie: Now, STOP the CAR, YOU DRIVE RIGHT ALL AROUND THE TOWN AND TRAPPING YOURSELF, I KNOW WHAT YOU DO!
- Kim: YEAH, WELL YOU SHOULD KNOW, I LEARNED IT FROM YOU!
- Mr. Kelly (to Kim): You're grounded, for good, you got me?!
- Kim: News flash, reporter, you're not my father, fat @ss!
- Mr. Kelly: I am not!
- Cookie: ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT, Now STOP THE CAR!
- Kim (to Cookie): Nuh-uh, It's my car, my Aunt Cathy/Kathy gave me that CAR!
- Cookie: Oh, yeah, well you're out of Aunt Cathy/Kathy's money like a thousand dollars, she will think I could conserned, that car is mine!
- Kim: Fine, I'm outta here.
- Cookie: Oh, no, no, no, no, Oh no, you don't, NO, You are not going anywhere!
- Mr. Kelly: OH, no, no!
- Kim: Go to the car, Lindsay, GO TO THE CAR!
- Mr. Kelly/Cookie: GIMME THE KEYS!
- Kim: OW, GET OFF OF ME! Lindsay, go!
- Mr. Kelly: GIMME THE KEYS! HEY!
- Lindsay: KIM?!
- Mr. kelly: OFF THE CAR!
- Cookie (to Kim): HEY!
- Mr. Kelly (to Lindsay): GET INside!
- Cookie: GET OFF THAT CAR!
- Mr. Kelly: GET OFF THAT CAR!
- Cookie: If YOU LEAVE NOW, YOU'RE NEVER COMING BACK, YOU ARE NEVER COMING BACK HERE, I'm CALLING THE COPS ON YOU, I'M CALLING THE COPS ON YOU!
- Mr. Kelly: Spoiled!
- Cookie: Oh, stop that, (sigh)!
|"Jamie's Cryin'"||Van Halen||Van Halen||1978|
|"Ice Cream Man"||Van Halen||Van Halen||1978|
|"King Tut"||Steve Martin||A Wild and Crazy Guy||1978|
|"Reminiscing"||The Little River Band||Sleeper Catcher||1978|